••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Cotton-Headed Ninny-Muggins



Yeah! We finally made it to the store! Note to self: always avoid the Dollar Store on a Saturday night. ALWAYS.

We had a bit of a difficult time trying to divide up the kids between OP and I, since Porter wouldn't leave Orrin's side (and they had drawn each other's name). Adi and Piper couldn't go together since Pip's had Adi, I couldn't take Piper since I had her name, and Adi couldn't go with me since she had my name.

We tried on some pretty elusive moves last night, but I'm pretty sure that everyone saw their gifts. But that's ok since the fun is in the choosing of the gifts, and not in the getting. Right?

When we were driving home, OP started rocking out to Journey. Yup, Journey.




Afterward, we picked up some din din, and then had movie night.

What did we watch, you may ask?

Elf, of course.

Will Ferrell is a genius.

1 comments:

Nae said...

Wow, I didn't know that the Dollar Store was such a popular place on a Saturday Night. Blame it on the Recession.