••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, January 08, 2009

I need some help, PLEASE!

Ok, fellow bloggers and mommies- I need some help! Adi's birthday is coming quick, and I told her that she could decide what kind of party she can have (stupid, stupid, stupid!!). After changing her mind 125 times, she has decided hat she wants a craft party...

Huh?

What am I supposed to do with that? I've googled "craft party" a couple of times now and can't seem to find anything that fits what she wants. So here is where you all come in: give me some ideas! Budget-friendly ideas for both girls and boys to do that is. If it was going to be an all-girl party, I could have them make necklaces, etc., but with boys? I am so out of my league here!

So far I think the kiddies will make their own pizzas for lunch then decorate their own mini-cakes for dessert. That. Is. It.

Help me. Please?!

4 comments:

Jan said...

we made our own pillow cases in Oakcrest. Like, we decorated them with fabric markers and paints and stuff. I bet boys would like that, too :) Either that or shirts or something :) That would be fun!

Unknown said...

Do you know NieNie? Her story is amazing, and she had some great crafting ideas about cardboard dollhouses. My girls had a blast decorating their houses with scappbook paper for the walls and furnishing them with magazine cuttouts. Emma even put a garage in hers and cut out a car, maybe the boys could enjoy that aspect. But cutting and glueing is always a crowd pleaser.
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2008/03/spring-break-project-week-day-1.html

Grandma Peg said...

Hi Courtney,
You probably don't remember me since you were very little the last time I saw you, I am a friend of your Moms (Peggy aka Pucky) and she was the one that told me to look at hers, yours and Whitneys blog. I have done so many many times and I really have enjoyed reading about your family and seeing pictures of your beautiful children!!! Anyway, there is a couple of sites to check our for some ideas for a craft party; try Kaboose Parties and then click onto birthday party and crafts there are a few ideas there. Also check out AmazingMoms.com there were some cute ideas there as well such as a birdfeeder or placemats those are both that boys and girls can do and they are easy. I also saw a suggestion on making tye dye t-shirts I'm not to sure how messy this would be but it might be fun. Anyway, check them out. Thanks for letting me view your blog and tell your Mom hi for me.
~Peggy

Col.Smeag said...

hi this is Dave Tangies husband... Mantha had a scrapbooking party last year with all her friends. Or you could do ATC cards ask Tangie all about the real easy and fun.