••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Friday, January 02, 2009

Who's the Strange People Already Shopping For Spring?

That would be me. But hey, I've got the kid's Easter clothes already- or at least the majority of them.



Now I have to figure out which girl gets which dress. Any suggestions?



Porter's clothes were on clearance on OldNavy.com for &5 & &4- awesome!


I loved the girls' dresses last year, so I went with the same brand this year- and for only $20 a piece, a pretty awesome deal for Rare Edition dresses, if I do say so myself. Thanks eBay!


Now I need to get lil' white sweaters and shoes for the girlies and shoes and some kind of vest for Porter-Pot. Let me know if you if you see anything for a good price...

So, yes, I may still have three or four months till Easter, but with three kids to buy for and the current economic-crunch, I am all about shopping ahead for good deals.

2 comments:

Whitopher said...

I think that Piper needs the pink one, and Adi the yellow.

Snort said...

That's what I was thinking too...