••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Apparantly, Enough Wasn't Said...

For Family Fun Day, we went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point, or better known as the Dinosaur Museum in our family! It's a lot of fun, unfortunately, it is very dark in there and my camera doesn't take good pictured in bad lighting (or else I just don't know how to use it properly), so only a few pics turned out, and the ones that did are pretty blurry!

Orrin enjoyed searching for bones (oh, and the kids did too)


The really big bones scared Porter-Pot a bit, but he still had a great time growling at them.

2 comments:

Whitopher said...

I must say I love Piper's outfit.

Snort said...

Do you like her hair too? Orrin guilted me into letting the girls d their own hair. They both looked like little unloved rugrats!