••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Friday, August 10, 2012

Holy hannah, the blue fairy must have heard one of my millions of wishes-

'cause looky what my awesome hubby surprised me with:



I pretty much peed my pants when he handed it to me.  Also, I was speechless.  And maybe a little bit excited.

Here's just a few of the 672 photos I took in two hours that first night (I wish that was an exaggeration).   




I stayed up pretty late that night reading the instruction manual (that is how excited I was: I actually read an instruction manual), and figuring out how to use my Rebel Baby. Unfortunately,  I have no idea how to take any pictures off of the automatic settings. 

But, boy, do I have plans for this beauty.

2 comments:

Mommyvlo said...

Jealous. That is all.

Whitopher said...

You are really making me want a new camera!