••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's So Warm!

Never did I think I would apply the above words to 52 degrees.

Alas, I have become climatized. I suppose that it was bound to happen. I hadn't realized such a thing occured until I stepped outside earlier this week, said afore-mentioned phrase and then heard on the radio that it was 52 degrees.

Ah, well...

Anyway, the weather was kind enough to give us a few good outside days (it is supposed to snow again tonight) this week, and we sapped every bit of sunshine possible out of them.


Porter and Piper got down and dirty in their "garden" (thanks Nana for sparring some precious space), Adi bossed them around and tried to improve their green thumbs, nnd Momma got to cook dinner in peace and quiet without three little chickies chirping at her feet.

At least until Adi convinced Piper to climb the ladder down the five foot window well and then Ad shut the metal cover on Pipes and left. But that's another story in and of itself...

4 comments:

Whitopher said...

That look that Piper has is the exact same look that you have. If you think it's warm in Utah, then you are going to be burning up here in AZ!

Grandma Peg said...

Your kids are so cute and even more adorable in person!!! I wish I would have been able to see Porter....he looks like he really keeps you on your toes!!
If you get a minute could you please send the picture of me and your mom. Maybe I will do some blogging this weekend.
It was great to see you and your little ones!!! You have turned into such a beautiful young woman and such a great little mommy!! Doesn't surprise me cause you had a great role model!!
~Pucky

Unknown said...

Trapped in a window well, what a sister! Cute pics!

AZ Finters said...

52??? Ugh! Today it was 89 degrees here. That was warm!