••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Why Am I Taking These?

I had an appointment for Adi to go and get her 6 year old pictures professionally taken. Then Adi-Baby had the wonderful idea for Mommy to take her pics instead. I have to say that I was a bit flattered.

After our mini-session, I was just plain frustrated. I don't have one of those awesome cameras that take the absolutely perfect pics... so I tried to Photoshop a bit. Hmmmm....








I'm thinking that we're going to head back out tomarrow (nothing like procrastinating until the last few days)...

Which one is your favorite? Seriously, I need some help choosing the one :)

3 comments:

Whitopher said...

So adorable! Her little personality shines right through the pictures.

magill family said...

hey try picnik.com to edit too. it's free and sooooo fun

Grandma Peg said...

You're kids are so cute!! They are all so photogenic and you are quite the photographer!!

~Pucky