••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd Grade...

Miss Adi started her first day in the 2nd grade today.

She looked absolutely lovely to begin this adventure...



Showing off her new backpack/lunch tote combo,



I'm not sure if she is saying "peace" here or showing me what grade she's in.



Ado made me promise not to leave her at school until her teacher came to get her. Of course I gave her my word.

And then we got to the school, wandered around looking for where her class was lined up. It took us a while.

We did, eventually, find them. And Adi lined up with her friends.

And ignored me for the next ten minutes while we waited for her teacher.

She wouldn't even look at the camera for me.



When her teacher came to get her, she left without so much as a goodbye.

And I then loaded the other two kiddos into the car, got myself in, and then started bawling.

I didn't think 2nd grade would be so tough on me.



**Wish me luck 'cause Piper starts 1st grade tomarrow. *Choke*

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

She is such a cutie! She looks adorable in that outfit.