••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Miss Pips



So, yes, I have a camera again.

Orrin told me that 3 cameras a year is my absolute limit... so keep your fingers crossed that I can keep track of this one!

Anywho, back to Pipes. I was doing her hair all fancy-shmancy for church on Sunday when Piper says this to me (no lie):

"Mom, I bet no one has as good of a mom as I do."

I have to admit that I started bawling.

And Piper looked at me like I was crazy.

And this was one of those moments that make all the hard work, the sweat, the tears and the frustration all worth it.

And I bet no one has as good of a five year-old as I do.

1 comments:

Team Skousen said...

Aww okay, maybe I can have a kid. But only if they are nice like yours?