••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Saturday, July 31, 2010

So, I know that it's kind of early to start shopping for this...

seeing as how I have no idea whether this bambino is a boy or girl, but, alas, Etsy has sucked me in again.

Wouldn't these be perfect for a Christmas baby (which I just might have)? I need some!



I am loving these...


They have the pattern for them here (and for a lot less) so I'm hoping to convince my Mama to crochet me up a few.

Look at these! I want three of each...


I want one of these too, but not for cloth diaper usage (umm, no thank you). Wouldn't it look cute in a picture?


All I can say is: Oh My Goodness.



Look at this growth chart! I could possibly make one, but wouldn't it just be easier to buy one? Let's see if that argument will work with OP...



Well, I could honestly go on forever posting all the wonderfully delicious things I find on Etsy... people are so stinkin' creative! Unfortunately I have to get Adi-baby to her soccer game.

Maybe you could keep looking and send me a few links? I'd love that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Etsy is such a wonderland. Happy shopping!

Team Skousen said...

Oh my gosh!!! Sooo cute. I could spend all day looking at Etsy!

Eli and Ness said...

How stinkin cute!!! I guess I have to go look at this website!!!! I went into Paisley Poppy today and they had the sweetest baby blessing dress! I was like $175 of course but it was precious!!!