••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

So, I guess we'll tell everyone...

First of all, watch the video that's playing on the sidebar over there.

Seriously, watch it. It's awesome.

And it just happens to fit us right now (the words, not the video).

So watch, enjoy (and seriously, the songs fits us right now, NOT the video).



Did you watch it yet?




Yup, that's right



We've got another little Merrill on the way.

Due January 11th, 2011 (now, imagine that, if by some great miracle, the baby actually came on it's due date. It's birthday would be 1-11-11. Awesome? Oh yes.)

The kiddos are very, very excited. Adi even said that she wished the baby would come out now.

I said NO.

I'm hoping to be able to keep this one in past 34 weeks. The doc is gonna make me get weekly progesterone shots to help with that starting at 18 weeks.

And then I get put on "modified bedrest" at 26 weeks.

So what does that all mean?

It means I had better get busy 'cause I have a lot to do in the next few weeks.

But, I think that right now I am going to take a nap :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Congratulations!! Winter babies are nice, you can hid out at home for months.

Team Skousen said...

OH my GOODNESS!!! This is very exciting. Congratulations!!

Grandma Peg said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting for all of you!!! Now if you tell me you are ready for Christmas I will definately think you are the most organized Mother in the universe!!

MeghannHilgert said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is sooo exciting!! Good luck!!