••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moo to you!



Why are my children dressed like cows?

Or more importantly, why do their ears look more like a cat's?

Excellent questions. Yesterday was Chick-Fil-A's dress like a cow, get a free meal day. And I am always up for free stuff.

Even if it means humiliating my children.

Anyway, we whipped up these awesome costumes (and I apologize for the ears, they aren't like a cow's at all), and set off toward our local Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.

Problem number one, they would only give the kiddos lunch kid's meals. So my kids had nuggets and fries for breakfast (I am the best mom ever, right?).

Problem number two, they wouldn't give Whitney (my lil' sis) and I free meals. Only free entrees. Why?

Because we weren't all the way dressed up. Ridiculous! We had on cow tails!

Look for yourself:



I am still a bit upset over this...

Anyway, we had a nice breakfast-lunch and then we all went home and changed.

The end.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And bell around your necks too!! How rude.