••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Friday, October 22, 2010

*Ahem* I have an announcement...



And what kind of announcement has my children standing next to a gigantic tire?

Well, their Daddy will soon be driving a truck that has a few of these attached.

In Arizona.

Yep, you read that right. I said ARIZONA.

Baby, we're coming home!

Just at the right time of year, I must say.

Anywho, I brought the kiddos to Kennecott Copper Mine to give them an idea of where Daddy will be working. He isn't working here, mind you, but in a place much like this.

They checked out the current active open-pit, unfortunately Pipes was a bit short to actually see the mine through this (can you tell that she's just staring at the sky?).



Picturesque, eh?



And they wanted their photo taken by the same kind of truck OP will soon be cruising around in.




Can you tell that Porter is pretending to drive it?

So, there you go.

We're moving.

As soon as we find a place to live...

3 comments:

Eli and Ness said...

We're fighting...

Whitopher said...

I can't wait!

Lopez-kids said...

Yeah!! All I can say is it is about time!