••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Working, working

Lately I've been a-working. You know, on this new house of ours.

I am like an artist creating a masterpiece on a canvas.

Or I am merely a Mom trying to get a house decorated and painted.  But the artist one feels more magical.

And it is a slow-moving project.

And a very time-consuming one at that.


Eventually, I got to this:


Have I mentioned that I got my lovely hubby to build me this ginormously huge shelf? It must be true love, baby.

I'm not quite finished styling the shelf (I have my eye on the perfect clock for the end right there).

I'm slowly repainting the entire house (well, almost the entire house) this gorgeous Revere Pewter color.  There are, of course accent walls.  Actually, have you seen my chevron wall?  If you are super-cool and follow me on Instagram, you would have seen it.  If not, here's a pic for your viewing pleasure.


Please ignore that little extra blue spot on the white that isn't supposed to be there.

So wish me luck on my painting endeavors.  I am not quite finished with the main floor, and I still have the upstairs.

So, so many bathrooms to go.

0 comments: