••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Half of a Year



What? Already?!

Yep. My baby is 6 months old (well, technically he's closer to 7 months old now since it took me so long to get these posted).

And, as a nice little elderly lady at church said, "He's a round baby, isn't he?"




Yes. Yes he is.

But he's been doing his push-ups to help strengthen his core.



Phew. That was hard work for him.



Wyatt has been eating. A lot. Oatmeal and apples for breakfast. Green beans for lunch. Rice cereal and squash for dinner. With a few bottles in between.

He's getting ready to crawl, and can already go backwards. Heaven help me when he figures out how to put himself into drive.

Clarky-Boy loves rolling around on the floor with his John Deere teether, talking very loudly to anyone that will listen, being packed around by whoever is available, napping, playing in Nana's swimming pool and his pacifier. He really, really loves his pacifier.

His little gums are swollen down on the bottom where his first little teeth are preparing to break through, and yes, even my perfect little Wyatt has been a little fussy because of this. But I can't complain, since his "fussy" is a normal baby's good day.




Honestly, this post has mostly been about me posting pictures of this boy. So if you aren't nearly as infatuated with this child's face as I am, I fear you will find it quite a boring one.

4 comments:

Nae said...

I love it and want more.

Lopez-kids said...

I am a fan of that round baby! lol! He is soooo cute! Those eyes!! Love him!

Eli and Ness said...

Pahaha a round baby... that's awesome. I'm not a fan of our little babies growing up so fast and I'm devising a way to make it stop. I've come to a stand still because this is as far as I've gotten... Time machine?

Lisa Lines said...

He is soooo cute. Time flies. I wish I could get Holly to get at least one meal a day. She is such a lazy eater.