••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's that time again...

 

Allow me to introduce the spooky members of our terrifying family.

First, there is the Dancing Dead Ballerina.



Otherwise known as Miss Piper Pauline.




Piper wanted her face to look like this, unfortunatley her mother has the shakiest hands in the southwest.  So here's what she got.



 But, hey, it was enough to make Wyatt growl every time he looked at her painted face.


A very special thank you goes out to Halo Heaven for the costume assistance.



Now, here is the family pet werewolf,


The always smiling Porter-Pot.


It's the strangest thing, to paint your son's fingernails.


Also: if your little boy ever tells you that he wants to be a werewolf for Halloween and you think to yourself, "Now that's an easy costume."

Just slap yourself.


One must fix one's gigantic back paw claws occasionally.


Here is our resident superstar, Taylor Swift.


*cough* Adison Merrill *cough*


I could not convince her to be anything scary (I really pushed a zombie Taylor).  But, it was an easy-peasy costume.  A sparkly dress, tall boots, and a set of red lips is really all you need to be the ever-lovely Miss Swift.




Oh, and the Guitar-Hero-Modge-Podge-Glitter guitar.


"Oh, Mom.  I LOVE this picture of myself!"





And last, but never, ever least.



You have no idea who my youngest nerd is dressed up as? Perhaps this will help:


You now say:  Doctor who?

And I say:  EXACTLY!!! 





The tenth Doctor, to be perfectly exact.



I can see you giving me that the-kids-have-finally-driven-her-completely-bonkers look.  No.  Well, yes they have.  But I am completely in love with the BBC show, and the tenth doctor stole my heart forever.


 NAILED IT!

Wyatt is the ever-nerdy but entirely-addicting Doctor Who.

Seriously, follow the link, people.  And this one too.

Here The Doctor is showcasing his 3-D glasses that he used to study the Void.




Oh dear, I am really showing my Geek-Stripes today, aren't I?

Sadly, I did not get the oh-so-handy Sonic Screwdriver in time for the pictures (mostly because I forgot to order it).  But will you take the Tardis instead?


Yes, I poorly photoshopped that blue phone box into the picture.

And I loved every dorky moment of it.

*sigh*  I feel so fulfilled looking at those pictures.

Moving on...

We tried to get a group shot of all the spooks together.

Not. Gonna.  Happen.




Happy Halloween Month!

And yes, Halloween is a month-long celebration for this family!

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

You have the cutest kids ever! What a good mommy you are.