••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, March 18, 2013

*Bang, Bang*

We like to go shooting.

Because we're Merrills, that's why.

There happens to be a patch of desert kind of near us that is perfect for us to get our boom on.

Of course, it's a nasty, dirty, dumpy kind of place.


I will never understand why people drive out to the middle of nowhere to dump their disgusting trash.

Anywho, Orrin says that as long as it is out there, we may as well use it for target practice.

And that's exactly what we did.




Orrin really likes that his kids enjoy the whole gun thing almost as much as he does.

(Have I mentioned that I don't really care for shooting guns? It freaking hurts)


But the Mini Merrills are into it.  Let's not discuss the fact that my children are tougher than I am, ok?


 OP invited one of his besties along with (who am I kidding?  He is my husband's bro-date.


 Hey ladies, Jonathon is single :)


Jonathon set up a glass bottle on a stick and told the kiddos that the person to shoot it first would win five bucks.

Miss Pips, the next Annie Oakley, hit it.


The girls did more shooting,



The boys did some playing.





And then we ate lunch at Subway.

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

It looks like you guys were busy during Spring Break.