••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

These beautiful people.

Because I have a nifty camera (a very basic one, but nifty non-the-less) that I am fully capable of pointing it at people and pressing a button, and also because I have a super-fun editing program that I can kinda sorta use... (that's officially a very, very confusing sentence) I get to snap pictures of my sister and her lovely little family.


Look at these ladies!



It's so fun watching these two take care of twins!



I've seen just how much work two four-month-old bambinos can be.  Seriously, when they both work themselves up into a screaming tizzy... holy hannah!  Cover your ears!  Run for the hills!

But these two?  They handle the stress of it all so stinking well.  Whit has the particular skill that I am jealous of: she just does this grimace-smile thingy and starts humming and just plain manages.  I have always been the start-sweating-and-begin-taking-shallow-breaths kind of mom.



Love this Lish family!




0 comments: