••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Throwing in the Towel

Well, Porter-Boys thrush has returned... so I have decided to throw in the towel. I'm going to Costco and buying some formula and then to Walmart to get the Nuk bottles (Porter loves his Nuk binki so I thought that their bottle would make the transition that much easier). It's not going to be easy though, Porter hates bottles... OP says that when he gets hungry enough, he'll take it. But if you know me, you know my position on letting a baby cry it out (refuse to do it). Wish us luck!

P.S. Just a sidenote on the girls' " jammies": After many, many long and hard battles that usually result in lots of tears (on both ends)and Pipes changing into what she wants after I put them into bed anyway, I've decided that the girls are allowed to choose their own pj's, no matter how many cute ones they have and ridiculous their choices may be at times. What's the point? Who sees them at night, anyway?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the formula, hope he learns to like it. It really helped Emma and I, to have my mother there to take over the bottle feedings.