••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Believe



As you can see, we watched Polar Express last night for family movie night (oh yeah, we have those). These are the nights when we eat in front of the TV (very American) on paper plates (no dishes- yes!), and let the kiddos just have fun.

Adi loved the idea of a giant train appearing outside and getting to ride it to meet Santa. I'm pretty sure that she was listening for a whistle after we put her to bed last night.



Piper just wanted to play "Models" (her favorite game lately), meaning I had to take a million pictures of myself and her.

And I hate taking pictures of myself.



Porter enjoyed reenacting all of the awesome train parts with his Little People train.

Complete with sound effects.



And Op read a book. I got a few pictures of him doing so, but he was giving me his, "Take one more picture of me and I shall break your camera" look, so I didn't post one...

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

I listen for that whistle every night too. Is there something wrong with that?