••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Porter has a friend

Adi and Pips have both found their BFFLs (since when did "Best Friends For Life" overshadow "Best Friends Forever"?).  Little girls who are just so amazingly awesome that my little girlies want to spend every waking moment of their lives with them.

Which is great for them.

But is stinks for Porter.

He gets left in the dust.  Sitting at home with his Momma and little brother.

But now, Porter-Pot has discovered a best friend in his carpool.  Finally!  He can escape from the dancing, singing, dress-up, and talk about Taylor Swift.  He can now do manly things like swing from the tree and play in the mud!



 I just purchased an e-book that is supposed to make me an expert on this fancy new camera I have (ha!).  So I dragged the boys outside to let me practice my awesome photography skills on them (again: ha!). 

I think that I'm improving... a bit... maybe.



Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I'm a total noob at this.  

Don't judge too harshly.

2 comments:

Mommyvlo said...

Aw! How cute are they??? Poor kid isn't gonna come over anymore because the crazy lady dragged him outside to have a photo shoot. Ha!

Mommyvlo said...

Not sure if my awesome comment went through. If not, I'll happily write a new one...