••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, December 08, 2008

Comfort Food...



Bet you're wishing you had breakfast at my house this morning, huh?

Recipe for Lazyman's Cinnamon Rolls:

Some frozen Rhodes Rolls (sorry, but I'm not the "exact measurements" types)
1/2 cup melted butter
Cinnamon-Sugar all mixed up
Chopped pecans
brown sugar

Butter & flour bundt pan. Sprinkle pecans and brown sugar on bottom. Roll a frozen roll in the butter, then in the cinnamon-sugar, then place it in bundt pan. Repeat until you have two layers of rolls. Cover with a towell and let rise overnight.

In the morning, preheat oven to 340 degrees and cook for 30ish minutes. Whip up some frosting and frost after they have cooled a bit.

They. Are. So. Good.

4 comments:

Whitopher said...

Mmmm... will you make these while I'm up in Utah?

Snort said...

Yup- Adi already told me that I have to!

Jan said...

Yummy, Court! Now I just need a bundt pan, lol.

Whenever I hear "bundt" I think of My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Have you seen it? "It's a cay-ke" lol! I love that movie....

Ali P. said...

Mmmmm...I'll be trying this - thanks!