••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, December 08, 2008

Trees, Trees and More Trees....


We went to something called the Festival of Trees on Friday night (it was a miracle that I got Orrin to go!) We ate at Crown Burger first with my Auntie Leanne and her family, then walked across the street to look at all the Christmas trees... there were so many! People create a tree for someone they loved who have passed away. People then purchase the tree and all the profits go to Primary Children's Hospital.

Pictured above is my favorite tree: A Cullen Christmas! A Twilight tree, baby!!

Orrin started throwing a Piper-esque fit about the twenty rows of trees, so we went and watched a singing and dancing group (Vanessa's was soooo much better) and then left. Poor girls didn't get to play any games or sit on Santa's lap. Next year I think I'll take the kids by myself and leave Mr. Scrooge at home!

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

Pipes looks so cute in this picture!