••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Melts My Heart

Today, it began to snow. The first snow of Christmas. The flakes, as you can see, were georgous- the soft, fluffy kind that you see on movies and think "that is so fake". But they were real.

Then I blinked, and they were gone. They only fell for maybe ten minutes, but while they did, Porter and I were entranced.



On another note, I went this morning to Parents and Pastries at Adi's school (this is an evil scheme the PTA came up with to get all of our parental-booties out of bed early to get to the elementary before the sun was up in order to get a doughnut-and pay extra if you want something to drink it down with so you can read with your child. I read every night with my child, must I do it in their loud lunchroom before my brain is fully functioning?).

Anywho, I met one of Adi's little friend's mom. We were trying to arrange a playdate, and the mom asked me if I worked. I told her no. Adi then said, "Uh-huh, she works inside our home."

Who needs more of a lift than that?

2 comments:

Whitopher said...

The picture turned out beautiful. You are such a wonderful little photographer!

MeghannHilgert said...

Um, there is NO doubt. You work very hard.