••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few of Their Favorite Things

I have been a tad on the preoccupied-side lately (Christmas break with three kids will do that to you), but here are the kiddies fav Santa presents:

Adi wanted a Kit Kittredge American Girl doll. Have you seen how much those things cost? It's a bit steep for a little girl who rarely plays with dolls. So I got the brilliant idea to get one of Target's off-brand dolls... I mean, she's five, she won't know the difference will she? Yeah right.

I shut off the camera and told her that sometimes Mrs. Claus designs special dolls for special girls, and that this one was made to look just her... it worked! She now loves it and named it Charlotte Harlot Merrill (she is really into rhyming and just says anything that comes to mind- we don't have the heart to tell her that harlot is not a very nice name).

Piper had been asking for these two since the movie came out, and luckily I grabbed them before all the stores ran out :)

And Porter-Bear got the trike that he has had his eyes on everytime that we've gone to WalMart for the past three months.

And I got a new camera- WAHOO!

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

That video is hilarious! I wish you would post more pictures of Christmas day!