••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby clothes, anyone?

Alright, I'm asking for my fellow bloggers help: I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of Porter's tiny baby clothes and need to find someone who wants it. I've posted it on Craig's List to no avail, so I now I turn to you. And if you know me, you know how much I enjoy dressing these babies of mine; so there are more than a few things here. Let me know!!

***OK, I've secured a good home for my clothes 3-6 months and bigger, but still have a bunch of newborn stuff! Anyone pregnant?***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, too bad I don't have a boy! Why aren't you going to hold on to them....you done having kids? :o)

Snort said...

Too much stuff! My closets are full of my kids' babies clothes and I need more space! Anyway, isn't part of the fun of having a new baby buying teeny little cute clothes for it?

AZ Finters said...

What do you have? I could be interested.