••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Friday, February 29, 2008

Yup, it's a 'happenin!



The rumors are true: we're moving! We have two weeks to get our bodies up to that freezing-cold state that is called Utah (the highs this week ranges from 44 degrees down to 19.... brrrr). Orrin has decided what he wants to be when he grows up, so now we are off to make that dream come true!

I have mixed feelings on the matter; on the one hand, I don't want to leave my house, my friends, my family and everything that I know. On the other hand, I'm ready for something new, a challenge and well, a better school district for Adi to start school in. And hey, seeing a movie is a lot cheaper in Utah...

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Nae said...

You forgot that YOUR MOMMY IS IN UTAH.!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitopher said...

I'll wish you luck... however, I can't believe you are leaving your baby sister behind... tear, tear!
Oh yeah, I love the new layout. Very, very cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, just two weeks! Good luck with the move and Orrin's new career, what ever it might be.

Priceless Heritage said...

Just when we became better friends- dang it! Hope you all have SO much fun! I'll miss you! I will still stalk your blog however!

AZ Finters said...

So sad. I hate when people move away. What is your hubby going to be???