••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Our Night In Pictures


Adi was working hard on her alphabet... Piper was "cooking" for the family


Porter couldn't decide what was more fun: messing up the office or getting into the fridge everytime I opened it.

Quick clip of Porter wanting to join his sisters in the tub (notice how he tries to get his lef in):

How did I have time to capture all these while I was supposed to be cooking? Easy, I fried up some bacon and am going to reheat some french toast from breakfast earlier in the week. Walah- Breakfast For Dinner... a fun family tradition to break up the monotonous meat and potatoes that OP prefers!


YUMMO!

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

How cute! I think you should have put poor Porter in the bath tub too!