••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, February 04, 2008

I really CRIED...

when I watched this: (please turn off the music player down at the bottom)

I have loved President Hinckley for a very long time (as I am sure a lot of you have). He was the Prophet when I first became fully active in this church eleven years ago and so he was really the only President I have known. I have always looked up to him in so many aspects, but most especially for his respect and love towards his wife and his family. I often stop and think, while I am trying to deal with an issue with the girls, what he or Sister Hinckley would have done. I will most positively miss him...

I am so excited for the new Presidency- I can't wait till April to watch conference!

P.S. We girls had a rockin' time at the Hannah Montana 3-D movie extravaganza- I'll post some pics tomarow! Thanks to everyone who shared birthday wishes for Adi!

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

I copied your post and put it on my blog, hope you don't mind!