••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Scrappin' while my kids are nappin'!

I missed Brother-Bear's 10 month birthday, but a couple weeks late is better than never, right?

Porter-Boy is my little angel baby- well, ok, his temper is way too nasty for him to be considered an angel, but compared to the volatile personalities of his sisters, he should be considered for Sainthood. He loves pulling hair, chasing the vaccum (only for a little bit though, he gets upset that he can't catch it and starts screaming), playing in the girls' room, and giving hugs and kisses to anyone who holds him. Isn't amazing how these little people are in our lives for so short a time, but you can't remember what life was like without them?

Cute lil' story about Porter (just indulge me)- the other day I hear Adi start yelling for me from the family room. I go running in there and Porter has his two little fists deeply entangled in her hair, pulling her face to him and he's sucking away at Adi's cheek! Piper has her arms wrapped around Porter's stomach and is trying to pull him away from Adi, but he has such a good grip in her hair, the she is just being pulled too. I wish I would have had time to grab my camera...

2 comments:

Nae said...

I just love to check your blog and see my babies, it seems like just about every picture you take of baby bear he has food, thats my boy. Nana loves you.

Whitopher said...

He's so cute! I had him belly laughing when I watched him.