••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Monday, February 11, 2008

So much to post...

So little time. We had Grandma & Grandpa Merrill over on Friday and Adi's party on Saturday- and boy do I have a lot of pictures! But, I must first post about Porter and his new hat.

Porter doesn't much care for things on his head. I, however, do. So who wins this struggle? Take a guess:

(look at the dimples on that boy!)

Two seconds after I turned off the camera he took the hat off.

I will not give up!!

4 comments:

Nae said...

Oh take it off him Nana's poor little boy. What a cutie.

AZ Finters said...

Cute kid! Ella wouldnt wear hats or bows after 9 months old.

Whitopher said...

This picture is so adorable!

MeghannHilgert said...

LOL! Leave the poor boy alone ;)