••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I *heart* Valentines!

Cinnamon rolls, anyone?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Day of Love, but I hate buying presents for it. Do we really need store-bought gifts to tell someone that we love them? Instead, I try to do the little, homemade things: OP got cinnamon rolls (thanks for the help Lindy), the girls got heart headbands made by Mama, and Porter- well Porter cinnamon rolls too (the boy loves food). I did get some candy and little gifts too, but mostly I tried to stick to homemade stuff.

Sidenote: family and friends, we do have V-Day cards and gifts for you all, but they are a little late getting sent off (like, they are still sitting in my bag). Think of it this way: you'll get to celebrate Valentines more than once!

1 comments:

Whitopher said...

Where are my cinnamon rolls?