••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gingey

The kids have been wanting to make gingerbread men. 

Eh.  That looked waay too daunting for me.  I've never made gingerbread cookies, I don't have the right cookie cutter, etc. etc etc.  I could list at least 20 excuses for not doing it.

Then I saw these creations of Bakerella's. I started considering it.  Then I saw that Pillsbury has some refrigerated gingerbread cookie dough and well, why not?


We just used whatever I had on hand.  Which were Christmas M&M's and sprinkles.

And then the kiddos got to creating.


There was pretty much a thick layer of frosting on everyone and everything when they were finished.


I still can't figure out why the kids had such a sugar rush afterward.  They didn't even eat a cookie.


P.S.  Don't eat any cookies if you come over.  They may or may not all have some kid spit on them.

0 comments: